Code of Ethics
C2 strives to achieve the highest standards of business conduct and ethics. We provide timely service while complying with established regulations, procedures, and legal requirements. All employees and the board members are committed to these core values and share these responsibilities:
- Quality – We deliver excellent products and services to our customers.
- Respect –
- We treat employees, customers, and all people with respect at all times.
- We protect company assets and use them wisely.
- Integrity and Ethical Conduct –
- We honor our commitments.
- We are truthful in our communications and records.
- We avoid conflicts of interest and even the appearance of improper influence.
- We compete fairly.
- We adhere to the highest standards of integrity in our relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues in the workplace.
- Lawful Conduct –
- We comply with both the letter and the spirit of all applicable laws.
- We count on our employees and directors to support these values and to apply them everyday in the work they do. We also count on supervisors and managers to provide training and guidance to help employees understand their ethical responsibilities.
In addition, C2 supervisors and managers are responsible for:
- Managing our businesses to achieve profits and growth, this provides more opportunity for everyone.
- Providing equal career opportunity for employees, consistent with their demonstrated abilities, their initiative, and with our business needs.
- Promoting an informal atmosphere, so employees can enjoy their work and share information and opinions easily, without regard to the position they hold.
- Keeping employees informed about the business, and providing an open door for their comments and ideas.
- Listening to employees' questions, and providing prompt, straightforward answers.
- Providing a safe, orderly, and clean work environment.
C2 Code of Business Conduct and Ethics guides our work and helps us all identify any potential problems. Although the code cannot address every situation, it summarizes the company's responsibilities and expectations for employee and directs our business conduct. It helps us recognize situations that might create an ethical issue, and help us decide what to do.
Every C2 employee and C2 consultant has responsibility to ask questions and express concerns regarding proper business conduct. We encourage our employees to get help when they need it. When they have a question, they are required to ask their supervisor or local ethics officer. Every C2 employee and consultant has a responsibility to ask questions and express concerns regarding proper business conduct.
We're determined to always do the right thing.